Friday, February 17, 2012

My money, your money, her doctorate.

Curtin University of Australia recently awarded our FLOM an honorary doctorate. Hmmmm, What for you may ask. Apparently for the development of education, particularly children’s education through the Permata Negara programme. I have never heard of this, have you? I you have, please do enlighten me on what this is.

However, the star recently posted this article, click here!

So, anyways, as I was quietly pondering reasons for this doctorate being awarded to her, I stumbled upon something from Malaysia today,read this here

"Tax Payers Money Used" for her project was a comment posted. So why is she the only one getting that damn doctorate? I want one too, and my money is in there. Maybe i should start some education project and maybe get one as well.

I demand one doctorate from the university for you, you, you and you.

Though, FLOM did get a lot of flak for this. Well, we didn't place ourselves in the eyes of the public with Multi million dollar rings, burkin and hermes Handbags and, a shopping spree with Carl Kapp (Australian Fashion Designer).If she hadn't had created so much of attention, she might have actually gotten some support.

Till the next blogpost, signing out.

No comments: