Thursday, January 26, 2012

Proton being sold and the metaphoric story behind it.

It's been quite awhile since I last blogged mainly because I am working on a very big story, but i can't publish it yet as to the lack of research. So here's something on a smaller scale to read.

I know not how true this but it is an interesting read. Read the article.

Proton has been our country's baby since it's birth in 1983 and releasing it's first car, the original Proton Saga in 1985 . Providing cars to the country at cheaper prices as compared to the market. (however, this was a scheme to protect proton from other big brands who could afford to sell it to us -Y% tax)

No doubt, certain cars produced maybe better than the others. (personally, I drive a Satria Neo, and I'm loving the car, despite the less-luxurious insides, I think it's a great first car!)

This is what Lim Kit Siang blogged about pertaining to the issue of when proton was sold. Once again, I only share what I have read.

Share with me what you think, and maybe we could sit down and have a cup of tea and discuss this issue. :)

Signing off

2 comments:

Tan Sian Hoo said...

You should have a chatbox on your blog, freedom of speech :D

By the way, APA NAMA BLOG YOU..TU yo so espanol de franca ulu duku. oi be Malaysianlah!

Tan

Justin said...

the impact of the meaning doesnt sound as nice as it would in english/malay. :)