Monday, December 5, 2011

Controversies, controversies, controversies.

There is a lack of controversies in our country. If Pinnochio were to say this, his nose would have probably gone the whole of earth's equator and back into his own ass from the lie. I fear if I were to speak of these controversies, this blog could be shut down. Oh well, I'll try and and be as fair as I can be to avoid setting some controversies myself. :)

The controversy surrounding Teoh Beng Hock's death has been a notable one. I wasn't there so I'm going based on my very own assumptions as to what I have read in the newspaper, online portals and what I hear from friends of mine who has given their view on the matter. So far, from what I have that that has been reported is that The late Mr Teoh, had supposedly committed suicide in the MACC office in Plaza Masalam in Shah Alam, by jumping off one of the floors where he was being investigated.

Circumstances surrounding this was extremely suspicious. Reason behind this being was that, he was interrogated way outside the time allowed by law. That was number 1, number two was why was all of Mr Teoh's belongings still in the possession on the MACC office. Hmmm. The Royal Commision Inquest into his death was created but the outcome was not as how we wanted to see fit. Our very own DPP, whose methods are extremely questionable, (i thought he should have been in the dock for the mockery he made of the profession) was made to seem like a fool in front of the gallery. DPP, righhhhht.

A lot of laws were broken, judging from what I have studied during my time in Law college (which I still am) but if the police need to comply with their own law, what governs the MACC? or are they above the law?

The question that begs for an answer is, why did he apparently commit suicide? When he had so many things to live for? A question, we will never know the answer to.

Following my racism blog, I read of a new topic in regards to a DAP party member. Nga Kor Ming and his racist jibe. Controversial again. "Minister Hitam Metalic". What the f*** is that all about? Karpal, please keep a hold on your members. On a leash, please. I read that he has come out with a public apology, but dude, what's done is done. You have single handedly tarnished the reputation that your party has strived to deliver. One rotten egg, leads to the whole basket being thrown away. BURNT!

Latest update! read this here. Read this today from FB, after a friend of mine, Tatt, posted this. Again, stirring issues like this. Three Party members, (Read it, i wont say which party) delievered cakes to the MP of penang, shaped in human excrement. Shameful display. This is childish behaviour. I cannot guarantee that this is true, but if it was. Embarassing, extremely. How are we surviving in this place if excrement shaped cakes are being passed to MP's.

I think our nephews and nieces who are toddlers, don't even do something like that. On top of that, a cake in the shape of number 4 has been sent. How and why, it puzzles even the greatest minds. Though i'm sure, they sleep sound at night. I hope this doesn't show up in international media, (though i wouldn't bet on it) cause if it does, Malaysia will be in deep shit. Pun intended!

There are too many issues that I would love to raise here, but if I did, I believe blogger may actually impose a word limit! I shall try to put in more post as the days keep coming. cheers!

P.S : I hope no cake fight goes on, then the shit would really hit the fan!

No comments: